Tailoring Zone Alarm Pro
When the browser links to the form handling routine, the latter checks that the visitor
is genuinely coming from the www.sfhg.org.uk site.
By default, Zone Alarm Pro blocks this information.
To allow referer information to be passed, you must create a rule for it.
One member has used the following instructions successfully
For ZoneAlarm Pro 3.0. May or may not be the same for other versions!
- Begin at ZoneAlarm Pro Control Center (if ZAP is minimized to tray,
simply right click on the "ZA" symbol and choose "Restore ZoneAlarm Pro
- From left-hand column, choose "Privacy" (below "Alerts & Logs" and above
- Click menu tab that says "Site List" (next to "Main", under "Help", in
- Click on "Add" button on bottom right corner of Control Center (above
- A box pops up that says "Add sites to your privacy list by entering the
URL below" and then asks for "URL".
Type in the URL for the site like: www.sfhg.org.uk
- Click "OK".
- Locate the site you just entered in the list of sites and right click
anywhere on that line. You are given the choice of "Remove" and "Options".
- You are given the options for the site you just entered. Under the
"Cookies" menu, go to the "3rd Party Cookies" section. Uncheck "Remove
Private Header Information". Click "Apply" at bottom. Click "OK" at bottom.
|| Registered Charity No. 273726
VAT Reg No. 837 1655 13
page updated Nov 30 ©2004 SFHG