The 2016 Conference and AGM will be held at Clair Hall on
Saturday 9th April.
|Date ||Saturday 9th April, 2016
|Place||Clair Hall, Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 3DN
Conference 9:30 a.m. for 10:15
|AGM 4 p.m.
| 9:30 a.m.|| Tea and coffee served
|10:15 a.m.||Conference opens||Mick Henry
||To the Manor Born||Chris Whittick
||My Mum was a Land Girl||Ian Everest
| 12:45 p.m|| Tea and coffee served.
An optional plated lunch, if booked when booking for conference
||Pigtailed Puppies & Polite Society||Moira Bonnington
| 3.30 p.m.|| Conference closes.
Tea and coffee served
|4:00 p.m.||Annual General Meeting||
Agenda for the 43rd Annual General Meeting
- Receive apologies for absence
- Acknowledge member organisations' representatives
- Accept the Minutes of the 42nd AGM (as published in the June 2015 Sussex
- Consider matters arising from the General Meeting Minutes
- Receive the Chairman's report on the activities of the past year
- Receive the Treasurer's report and approve the accounts of the Charity
- Elect the Honorary Officers and other members of the Executive Committee
- Appoint Independent Examiners of the Charity's Accounts for the forthcoming year
- Approve the annual subscriptions for the following year
- Discuss and take decisions on any submitted motions
- Consider any other business
By Order of the Executive Committee. Angela Horton, Honorary Secretary
Directions to Clair Hall
The hall is in
Perrymount Road, a short walk from Haywards Heath Railway Station.